Re: Comcast want to supply your security

On Jun 13, 4:43=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Honeywell and Ademco go way way back Honeywell security now part of
> Stanley has been a long time player in the security market-

I'm certainly aware of how long Ademco has been around and what their
experience WAS. Honeywell and UT don't have a clue. Stanley is a lock
and hardware company. All three of them are attempting to make
everyone in the alarm installation business think that they know
something about it. Just because they've got the deep pockets to buy
up the suppliers to this trade only makes it more obvious that they
don't/won't have a clue about what the trade wants or needs.

Let me see now .... It's like a cop who thinks that because he's a cop
that he knows about alarm systems or for that matter that he knows
anything about anything else (other than being a cop) having to do
with security.

If you believe that Ademco or any of the companies that were taken
over remain or will remain intact and not affected by their parent
company ...... yer dreamin. Who ever holds the  purse strings is in
control and determines direction. Bean counters rule.