Re: Another Scum ADT salesman

??   Wrote:

>Not all, but a goodly percentage of you installers are
>little more than cheating, lying swine, who barely know what
>they are doing.

Hmmm.  You would have to define what a "goodly" percentage is.  I've met
hundreds of installers and would not characterize most of them like that
at all.

>Of course, a consumer is going to read all your pages of
>fine print on the spot - are you kidding?  You don't give them the
>contract until you are ramming it down their throat at sale
>time.

When do you propose the contract be presented?  It's not a secret, if
they want time to read over the terms they can do so.  I don't care if
you take a week to read it and even run it past a lawyer.   I *want* you
to know what you're signing.  I can wait a couple of days for the
customer to review it, and get other estimates.

>Too many of you are fly-by-night huckster crooks.

If you mean the "paper sellers", then you're right.  The guys who sell a
crappy system and don't even install it properly should be shamed.  That
includes the 'Free' or '$99' systems the big-boys slap-in.