> > > I have had =A0a couple panels where they send 4/2 and CID at same tim=
> > > namely Fire-lite Shit but it was a panel issue not a phone line issue
> > > and I have had other dealers program a panel with 4/2 on my number by
> > > mistake and I just get a new number and that solves it.
> > > I use =A0Alarm Telecommunications Center =A0out of Wheatland pa.1-800=
-444-2892=A0excellent service

> > Any additional info? Do they have a website? I'm thinking of switching
> > and an in state company would be nice.
>
> What difference would it make if it's in state? You stopping by to say
> hi?- Hide quoted text -

I might.  The difference is when a customer asks where the monitoring
station is, and I can say it's in PA, it gives them a warm fuzzy
feeling. Does it really matter as far as service or security? IMHO no,
but in my experience people not in the industry, i.e potential
customers, really like that type of thing. Obviously it really comes
down to quality and pricing but if I can get those from an in state
company, why not?

anyway, I think I'll call tomorrow and check it out.