Re: Opinion - KnightWatch Security - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

responding to
http://www.secure-gear.com/security-physical/Opinion-KnightWatch-Security-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-58687-.htm
allanc446 wrote:

tourman wrote:

> On Jan 23, 7:57=A0pm, allan.register_at_gmail_dot_...@xxxxxxx
> (allanc446) wrote:
>> I would appreciate any comments on KnightWatch Security of Toronto,
>> Ontario, Canada.
>>
>> I am inquirying about hardware, installation, service level, etc,
>> etc, et=
> c.
>>
>> Thank you in advance.
>> -------------------------------------
>> =A0Regards,
>>
>> Allan C

> RHC: According to their website, they are a Brinks dealer which would
> personally put me instantly on guard.

> Check their rating at the BBB (which might not tell you anything
> really unless they have a lot of unanswered complaints). Other than
> that, watch out for the usual "hooks"....ie: phoney free
> systems,
> overpriced long term contracts, auto renewal contracts for long
> periods etc. Check out EXACTLY what they include in their service, and
> EXACTLY what their warranty covers and doesn't cover (these are often
> forgotten things that can jump up later to bite you in the butt)

> Other dealers I've talked to tell me Toronto is a hotbed of cutthroat
> competition with a significant number of unscrupulous companies
> around. So as always, buyer beware

> If you have some time to read, go here....www.homemetal.com

Well, I could not find Knightwatch on the Better Business Bureau site.

I am not very familiar with this industry so I have to ask what is 'wrong'
with being associated with Brinks?

Also, you do not install/service Toronto do you.

Thank you.

 Regards,

Allan C