Re: Opinion - KnightWatch Security - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

On Jan 23, 7:57=A0pm, allan.register_at_gmail_dot_...@xxxxxxx
(allanc446) wrote:
> I would appreciate any comments on KnightWatch Security of Toronto,
> Ontario, Canada.
>
> I am inquirying about hardware, installation, service level, etc, etc, et=
c.

> Thank you in advance.
> -------------------------------------
> =A0Regards,
>
> Allan C

RHC: According to their website, they are a Brinks dealer which would
personally put me instantly on guard.

Check their rating at the BBB (which might not tell you anything
really unless they have a lot of unanswered complaints). Other than
that, watch out for the usual "hooks"....ie: phoney free systems,
overpriced long term contracts, auto renewal contracts for long
periods etc. Check out EXACTLY what they include in their service, and
EXACTLY what their warranty covers and doesn't cover (these are often
forgotten things that can jump up later to bite you in the butt)

Other dealers I've talked to tell me Toronto is a hotbed of cutthroat
competition with a significant number of unscrupulous companies
around. So as always, buyer beware

If you have some time to read, go here....www.homemetal.com