Re: What Horseshit ADT copyrights blue octagon signs

On Jan 21, 9:44=A0am, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> WTF
> ADT is going after any one who has a blue octagon sign because they
> look like ADT signs and people get confused =A0you got to be kidding me.
> ADT has a very definite =A0Blue Panatella color =A0that none of the signs
> I see look anything like what ADT uses.
> Then again are they saying consumers are that F%^&ing stupid they can
> not tell the difference they must be.
>
> What a bunch of morons I hope the patent court stops them and there
> insanity.
> what a bunch of horse shit.

RHC: Nick, you have to remember that all companies must protect their
trademarks against copyright fraud (although this does seem on the
surface to be a bit extreme). But ADT has a barrel of lawyers on tap,
so this is no surprise really. Look at Jim Rojas's experience with
Brinks.  Small business owners are like "low hanging fruit", easy to
pluck since they usually don't have the legal resources to defend
themselves, right or wrong.

And ....yes....many consumers can be that stupid...