Re: What Horseshit ADT copyrights blue octagon signs

On Jan 21, 9:44=A0am, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> WTF
> ADT is going after any one who has a blue octagon sign because they
> look like ADT signs and people get confused =A0you got to be kidding me.
> ADT has a very definite =A0Blue Panatella color =A0that none of the signs
> I see look anything like what ADT uses.
> Then again are they saying consumers are that F%^&ing stupid they can
> not tell the difference they must be.
>
> What a bunch of morons I hope the patent court stops them and there
> insanity.
> what a bunch of horse shit.

Look!  Here ya are. You're ADT. Ya got a zillion bucks and a bunch of
lawyers that make a lot of money, on retainer, sittin around, doing
nothing to earn the money. Ya gotta give them SOMETHIN to do now and
then.

I mean, ya don't want to give them something that's too complicated or
that's gonna drag out for too long. So goin after little companys that
don't have the money to defend themselves over a petty shit thing like
the color of a sign, looks like a good sure bet to me.