Re: Automatic fire sprinklers

On Jan 13, 7:25=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 9:39=A0pm, "Stormin Mormon"
>
> <cayoung61**spambloc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I wonder if WD-40 the lubricant is used to maintain
> > sprinkler systems? Or, to maintain guns used by
> > criminals?
>
> > I have coined an expression you can use. Banning
> > law abiding people from owning guns is like saying
> > "There is a fox among the chickens. We'd better
> > shoot our dog." Results work out about the same,
> > too.
>
> > --
> > Christopher A. Young
>
> I like that.
>
> Thanks, I just may use that when the opportunity presents itself.

Just got word from local FM on new rules to install sprinklers in
Allegheny County Pa.
1- registered master plumber only can install
2- certified flow test
3- plan by design professional that means architect or engineer
4- several water company's will not t off main line you will have to
install a separate water line to house
5- we have major pressure issues her that means pumps and tanks and
fire alarm monitoring of system
yea they can do this all for $3500.00 average  WTF who came up with
that assigned figure it will be at least twice that in this county and
that's if pumps etc not involved.
needless to say new housing starts are totally flat in this county for
spring and 84 lumber  located in this state just announced more store
closings and layoffs and closing of a truss manufacturing plant.