I don't do installs for other contractors

Had one of those ADT types call me the other day.  I was polite at first
simply telling him, "I don't do installs for other contractors."  He kept
pushing and acting insulting.  I supposed I should have just hung up, but I
cursed at him before I hung up.  He called me back now trying to insult me
and my ability to run a business.  I asked him what part of "no" didn't he
understand, told him there was no business here and he shouldn't waste his
time, told him to have a nice day and hung up.  He called back again.  I
have no idea what he had to say as I informed him he was now committing a
crime and harassing me and hung up.

I was seriously tempted to post his phone number on Craigslist and Backpage
in his home area.

Free Cat Removal  -  May do other animals.  Tell Me what you have.

Call any time day or night.  Collect ok.  Will remove your unwanted feral
and domesticated cats.  Never any charges.  Always free.
623-555-1212.  Anywhere in the county.

May also consider removing other animals.  Tell me what you have.
Please also see my other ad for fresh low price home made sausage.

I didn't but I was tempted.  If he calls again I will.  No, that is not his
phone number.