Re: I don't do installs for other contractors

On Jan 4, 2:39=A0pm, "Bob La Londe" <onebike...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Had one of those ADT types call me the other day. =A0I was polite at firs=
> simply telling him, "I don't do installs for other contractors." =A0He ke=
pt
> pushing and acting insulting. =A0I supposed I should have just hung up, b=
ut I
> cursed at him before I hung up. =A0He called me back now trying to insult=
 me
> and my ability to run a business. =A0I asked him what part of "no" didn't=
 he
> understand, told him there was no business here and he shouldn't waste hi=
> time, told him to have a nice day and hung up. =A0He called back again. =
=A0I
> have no idea what he had to say as I informed him he was now committing a
> crime and harassing me and hung up.
>
> I was seriously tempted to post his phone number on Craigslist and Backpa=
ge
> in his home area.
>
> Free Cat Removal =A0- =A0May do other animals. =A0Tell Me what you have.
>
> Call any time day or night. =A0Collect ok. =A0Will remove your unwanted f=
eral
> and domesticated cats. =A0Never any charges. =A0Always free.
> 623-555-1212. =A0Anywhere in the county.
>
> May also consider removing other animals. =A0Tell me what you have.
> Please also see my other ad for fresh low price home made sausage.
>
> I didn't but I was tempted. =A0If he calls again I will. =A0No, that is n=
ot his
> phone number.

What you should do is report him to ADT  I turn down work all the time
I am very selective who I work for .
If ADT does not act the complaint is on record and if need be file a
harassment by communication report with police.
I will not put up with idiots like that.