FCI 7200 Fire Panel

Does anyone here now how to run autoconfig on this panel?  When I try
to run it I get an "access denied" message.  The 7200 program manual
says to log in with the level 4 code to run the config program.  I
have done this, but once it starts the autoconfig about 2 seconds
later it comes up with access denied.

One thing I noticed is the user codes are only 2 digits and the manual
says they should be 6, so I think its a 7200 Micro control but im not
sure.  I contacted a local FCI dealer "the original installer" and
they told me the panel is no longer made and they are not sure they
have a tech that knows how to program it still.  They did say they
would send one out and quoted me 10 hours @135 per hour.  I am only
trying to add 1 monitor module to the system.  The current system only
has 5 points on it now.  Needles to say the dealer isnt intrested in
such a small task, or helping me out.

Can anyone tell me the correct procedure for running autoconifg?

James