Re: What is the Gadget Flashing?

On Dec 2, 11:47=A0am, "Techvoid" <n...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I gotta agree with Mark on this one. =A0Jim you have gone off the deep en=
d.
> again. =A0you are taking Bass's place as the group numbnut. =A0you obviou=
sly
> have way too much time on your hands. =A0get a hobby.-

I don't know who you are nor do I much care.

If you've been here to experience what this group was for so many
years and you're jumping in on this ..... you've got a short memory.
If you're a short timer, take a trip back in time and read up on what
this place was.

What I did during that time was simply a reaction to the people who
were the catalyst for chaos. When the catalyst was removed I let it go
and thought that by being simply nice to the people who I'd sometimes
been at odds with through the years was the proper thing to do. No
more snotty remarks. Try to stay away from the subjects that caused
disruption etc.... and it's been pretty nice around here for some time
now.

Seemed that most everyone else was of the same mind ........... except
Mark. He contributes positively..... when he's of a mind to but to
often he's pick... pick .... picking at trivia and too often doesn't
have a decent comment to make to anyone who happens to pick a day that
he happens to be having his period. That's ok for awhile. After while
it gets to be annoying. Then it gets to a point of what the fuck is
his problem ...... anyway? I don't think I'm alone in observing
this ... but since you can't see it. ..... well ..... doesn't fucking
matter to me anyway.

So, as for you .... If you think I've got to much time on my hands
it's probably because you're got your dick in yours. So obviously
you've already got a hobby.

But like you ..... that's only my opinion and you know that
saying ....  that they're just like assholes. (And I know you can
relate to assholes because you seem to like what Mark does.) But
anyway back to opinions .....they're like assholes. we've all got them
and they all stink.