Re: What is the Gadget Flashing?

On Nov 28, 9:04=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 27, 11:01=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > RHC: And so it continues...RLB are you there?
>
> > I think RLB's taken up in Jim's body-
>
> Yeah sure. You always start the shit and then shift the blame to
> whoever doesn't stand for your sarcasm. If that isn't falling into the
> footsteps of Bass, I don't know what is.
>
> You're such a pitiful fucking wimp. No wife, no family, a fucking
> backroom go nowhere job, can only get your rocks off by antagonizing
> people, no doubt grinning and holding your crotch like some fucking
> drooling hillbilly idiot because you can iritate people.
>
> Why don't you tell us Mark, how many salary increases in the last five
> years? How many promotions? Ever think about ... well forget it.
> You're too fucking mentally stagnate to think about anything but
> making cutting remarks to people. =A0 Oh yea ..... I know .... now you
> come back and say ......... it's ME who's the instigator. Yes,
> Mark .... we all know your little fucking idiot games. I know it'll
> take a while for you to respond. since you'll only be typing with one
> hand.

Hey lets compare posts, I make a comment on what U felt was a
questionable installation practice, I didn't call Mr Campbell names,
didn't question his personal life, didn't call him a loser, didn't
suggest he should masturbate somewhere, didn't talk about how much he
makes.

Then we look at you, who's the mental case here?