MMJ Stranded

I need a couple MMJ (and probably a couple spares in case I screw one up)
connectors for stranded wire.  I can use flat or round wire insert for this
application.

None of my old sources seem to have them, and my last couple orders from
Digi-Key got "lost".

I'll gladly pay for them and a flat rate envelope if you can get them in the
mail today.  I do PayPal.

email me at:
alarm (underscore) wizard (at) hotmail (dot) com

I thought I had some but they didn't work.  When I put my reading glasses on
to actually look at them I realized they were for solid wire.  Oops.