Re: 2GIG and Total Connect, Where's the beef ??

On Dec 2, 2:47=A0am, G. Morgan <sealte...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim Wrote:
>
> >I've been to
> >some of the top restaurants in NYC for a steak but I had the best one
> >ever, a couple of years ago, last time I was in Vegas. ( never been to
> >Peter Lugers though cuz they're cash only)
>
> Isn't Peter Lugers supposed to be the best porterhouse in NYC? =A0Why
> would you miss that just because you'd have to get cash first?
>
> Or am I reading this wrong?
>
> --
I put EVERYThing on the card for air miles because I just LOVE to fly
first class everyplace I go ......and I can get great steaks from
former Peter Luger chef's at least at 2 other places in Manhattan. And
I don't like people telling me what I HAVE to do.