Re: 2GIG and Total Connect, Where's the beef ??

Jim Wrote:

>I've been to
>some of the top restaurants in NYC for a steak but I had the best one
>ever, a couple of years ago, last time I was in Vegas. ( never been to
>Peter Lugers though cuz they're cash only)

Isn't Peter Lugers supposed to be the best porterhouse in NYC?  Why
would you miss that just because you'd have to get cash first?

Or am I reading this wrong?

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.
If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan  (Colbert Report)