Re: DMP XR-20 - NO DC

"Rob @ Sirius" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:j2vell$2u60$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> There's live fish in Yooma?

One or two.  And some beautiful scenery too.  The best part is I don't have
to fight traffic for thirty minutes to an hour to get to it after work
either.  I'll post a slide show for you this evening if I don't go hit one
of my lower river areas with a buddy of mine today after work.  He's got a
mud boat, and we can take that places I can only take my smaller boat when
the water is up.