Re: DMP XR-20 - NO DC

news:ef81218f-85dc-48d8-9b9d-777f4d160f3b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Aug 21, 4:13 pm, "Rob @ Sirius" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Dunno why you always bring up problems like this, then just trash the
>> panel
>> anyway.
>> Send me the board I can use it as replacement after I get it
>> repaird...I'll
>> pay shipping.
>>
>> --
>> **Previously KA: Crash Gordon**
>>
> Bob just likes to sprinkle the group with little bits of his
> frustration ..... occasionally ..... every once in a while.
>
> Umm ...... or more often.
>
> I'm guessing it's just the results of a bad fishing day.

Fished Yuma Pro Am today.  Finished 2nd.  Nothing special.  Just a local
club tournament, but it was a blast.  The guy I drew for a partner was the
same guy I drew last month when we finished 3rd.  At the beginning of the
day I told him that I wouldn't count on another strong finish, but I would
work at it all day.  I figured out a pattern and it worked.  If we had
capitalized better on our opportunities we had a shot to win.  Its our own
fault we didn't.  Still 2nd is respectable and it pays for the fuel in the
boat and truck for the day.

Beats the day my fishing mentor had.  He lost a trailer tire on the way in.
Only caught two that would measure all day.  Lost his trolling motor to a
wave that came over the bow and a stripped clamping bolt.  Took the steering
pedal, plug in mounting plate, and two rods with it.  At the end of the day
he was so over heated he had to sit down and stop helping with weigh in.
Worse he has guide clients booked this week, and won't be able to get his
trolling motor replaced and boat fixed in time.  I did offer him use of my
boat for his clients, but he was pretty down at the end of the day.

My fishing partner referred a custom commercial IT/AV job to me at the end
of the day.  Sounds like a fun one if I get it.

P.S.  Besides weekend tournaments I like to try and get out a couple
afternoons a week all summer and into the fall.  I also make my own CNC cut
bait molds and plastic baits.  Our 3 biggest fish and 8 of the 9 fish I
boated today came on one of my baits.  (I was fishing for size not numbers.)
I've also made bait molds for small commercial bait makers that are
literally all over the world now.