Re: So how is the new Facebook interface working

On Apr 30, 3:54=A0am, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 2:06=A0am, Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > He's doing great thanks for asking. How are the grandbabies?
>
> > So far there's only one, and you can't improve on perfection (at least
> > that's what I keep trying to tell the Dad). =A0:-) <
>
> My son keeps asking for a little brother or sister. I offered him
> fifty bucks and an IPad if he'd shut his yap before he gives the witch
> any ideas-

Up the anti to include an IPhone and you'll have him locked in for at
least another 6 months when the next " i " gadget is introduced.

Jeeeeez ..... an IPad. At that age I couldn't figure out an Etch-a-
Sketch.  But .... that's all in the past. Nowdays I'm considered the
"expert" Etch-a-Sketcher by all the 5 year old's in the neighborhood.
I'd like to see the look NOW ... on the faces of all those kids who
used to laugh at me ....    Showed them .... ha HA!