Re: ADT Dealer Kit - E-Tail, same price as wholesale.

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Bob La Londe" <onebikenut@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>"Doug" <doug@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Unfortunately, some of that returned stuff seems to find its way back
>>> onto
>>> the shelves.
>>>
>>> Doug
>>

>>I have not had that from ADI, but I sure got a lot of used crap from SGI.
>>couple times the item came out of the box filthy like it had been in
>>service
>>a long time,. and a couple times it had a dealer's company sticker on it
>>still.  Somehow it just feels wrong sticking up for ADI.  LOL.
>

> If I'm there picking up at will-call I always open the packages if they
> are not factory sealed.
>
> I've never heard of somebody getting one with another's company sticker
> though!  :-)

2 DVRs in a row arrived used from SGI.  Also several alarm panels.  Broken
locks, company stickers, swapped eprom stickers (like X255 upgrade to access
stickers) etc.  I don't trade with them anymore.  Haven't in a couple years
atleast.  I still buy from ADI occasionally.  That should give you a hint.