Re: Moose/Sentol

On Sep 26, 12:19=A0am, Nicholas Markowicz <nmarkowic...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Sep 25, 3:15=A0pm, "Rockytsquirrel" <g...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Wade =A0knew how to make a panel..
> > mpi-330, =A0mpi335, =A0mpi-775, =A0mpi-25, =A0mpi-26, =A0mpi-50, =A0z70=
0, z900, z1100,
> > z1100v2, =A0z1100e...
>
> > many =A0tks =A0Wade, =A0 they were quality panels that did the job....
>
> > We've got a couple dozen =A0still doing a problem =A0free job.
> > (and yes to all you nay sayers, =A0they work =A0fine, just like the day=
 they
> > were first installed..)
>
> > RTS
>
> > "mleuck" <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

.

> > > That is for the best, their download software was a joke.
>
> I still have a couple Z1100 out there working as well as an ademco
> 331
> There =A0couples who are very old and do not want to change they like
> what they have and I have kept them running for them.
> When they pas away let some new tech have fun ding the upgrade and
> figuring out what a shunt switch does.-

Yeah ... I've got some jobs out there like that also and I too wonder
what some alarm tech is going to think some day in the far future when
he comes accross a 602 mat coupler, an ultrasonic motion detector and
toggle switches by doors and windows for shunts. I've talked to some
of the younger techs and they truly believe that audio glass break
detectors are better than foil ..... BECAUSE THEY DON'T FALSE
ALARM !!!!   I guess the saying is true .... If you tell a lie often
enough, it eventually becomes the truth.