Re: Moose/Sentol

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:i7icf3$lj$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
> de discussion :
> 75665dc1-f973-45a6-b299-92a3b0daa508@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> Its a shame they trashed the Moose line those where good hard working
>> panels.
>
> As boat anchor, they were doing an amazing job ;-)

Isn't it amazing how some people think that the panel they use will walk on
water and ANY thing else is a boat anchor.
Now for those that want to banter the above statement, please refrain from
doing so.
It is not worth your time since I am not going to respond to the silliness.

BTW my customer decided that we need to upgrade the system since the old
Z2000 has served us well for the past 12 years or so, but, now it is gone.

Have a good weekend.

Les