Re: Moose/Sentol

Wade  knew how to make a panel..
mpi-330,  mpi335,  mpi-775,  mpi-25,  mpi-26,  mpi-50,  z700, z900, z1100,
z1100v2,  z1100e...

many  tks  Wade,   they were quality panels that did the job....

We've got a couple dozen  still doing a problem  free job.
(and yes to all you nay sayers,  they work  fine, just like the day they
were first installed..)

RTS