Re: You got to be kidding#%&^ me

On Sep 11, 5:58=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Got a call to day from a convenience store I put an alarm system in
> 1979 and old FBII 685
> they wanted to know since there no longer running the store 24 hrs if
> I could come by and reactivate the system for them.
> I just hung up the phone.

It's just a thought but, depending upon the circumstances, the
customers attitude and whether I was busy or not, I might have
said ......... Well, I'll have to come and take a look at it and then
discover something that would prevent me from using that equipment and
requiring a new panel and sensors. Or, .......... I'll have to take
some time to determine if the sensors, wiring, panel are still and
working condition ( for the cost of a service call) get cash for the
call and then tell them that it has to be up-graded.

Payback's a bitch.

I guess you can tell what kind of a market I work in ...... Huh?
I think the only one here who would know, is Jim Rojas.
Jim?  Just to let you know ..... it's worse now than it was when you
were here. THAT's fer sure.