Re: Looking for Components

On 04/09/2010 9:44 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

> He's got 28 used System Sensor smokes for $20/each.

Speaking of which...  I just got an email from a guy that was looking to
buy 250 C2-WBA's.  He wondered if I accepted credit card payments and
seemed rather anxious to process a transaction with me.  He was also
looking for some fire extinguishers.  Hmmmm!  I'll send him your way!  :-)

--
Frank Kurz
The Fire Protection Technicians Network