Re: Looking for Components

JoeRaisin <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Looking for Ademco compatible smoke detectors.  I've done some google
>searching but the prices seem high ($60 for a 2wta-b)
>
>Also need a motion detectors (dt-7235 or similar - I lean towards dual tec)

Joe,

Email this guy and conduct your transaction outside of eBay (lower price because
he does not have to pay the seller fees).

http://myworld.ebay.com/bpsecurity_inc/

He sells new, factory refurbish, and used equipment.  Expect to pay 50% less (or
better) than you would at ADI.  I forgot his name but he's a friendly fellow
that likes to help installers find good deals.

He's got 28 used System Sensor smokes for $20/each.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ademco-System-Sensor-2W-B-Smoke-Detector-2-Wire-/220658038124?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33603e756c