Re: OT: German kids have a "leg up"... :-)

On Oct 3, 2:38=A0am, Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 02/10/2010 11:19 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
>

> > Frank Kurz<t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> =A0wrote:
>
> >> I was going under
> >> the name "Horus". =A0Actually, come to think of it, you probably weren=
't
> >> here back then.
>
> > I was here when you had that name (or at least when you had that as you=
r email
> > addy). =A0You beat me here by about a year give or take a few months.
>
> >> Anyone that wants to go "RL" (in a negative way) with me is probably
> >> someone I wouldn't be responding to anyway. =A0I've learned a lot in t=
his
> >> group and I have a great deal of respect for the participants I've
> >> communicated with (both on and off the group).
>
> >> I guess it all boils down to "youze takes your chances".
>
> > Yep. =A0Well, I'm glad I don't have to hold on the secret anymore :-) =
=A0I was
> > afraid a certain someone would ask, and I'd have to politely decline to=
 answer.

> He knew.
>
> --
> Frank Kurz
> The Fire Protection Technicians Networkhttp://www.firetechs.net

It comes down to comfort level  post your real name or not.
same old issue have your phone number listed or not.
I love it when people say they can not get hold of me
when I have  a land line, cell phone ,pager, emails, internet and
snail mail  if your really trying to find me you will.
There are so many people who think I am dead because they heard about
the stage 4  cancer diagnosis and last time they saw me I did look
really bad. Thank god the good lord does answer prayers .
Its kind of funny and tragic how people who have not seen me for
couple years and I now run into them and they dam near have a heart
attack because they think there seeing a ghost.