Re: R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

On Oct 3, 2:35=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Best to just let it go, Graham. =A0I know I appreciated the notification=
.

> Thanks. =A0I just took umbrage to the fact that Jim suggested I shouldn't=
 have
> posted the announcement. =A0It was 100% on topic in both groups. =A0What'=
s weird is
> the CHA regulars have not left any comments, he was liked much more there=
.

> I'm done. =A0I'll start a new thread if Leuek explains how the Frog from =
Quebec
> "spanked me".

RHC: You've got nothing to apologize for Graham. I for one was glad
you did. I would much rather read notice here than find about it when
I call him on his cellphone and get one of his grieving relatives. It
is hardly "off topic" since he seems to have been the subject of
endless discussions one way or the other. My rants on gun control are
definately "off topic" but when I get sucked in, I justify them
because I'm talking to people (the regulars) that I've known for 10 or
more years, so how else would I be able to quickly discuss things like
that with them.

Besides, this newsgroup is definately much more boring since he
left.....