Re: R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

On 10/2/2010 2:27 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
> mleuck<m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>
>> I don't think you started the thread to cause turmoil however you
>> can't be so naive after all these years to think where it would end up
>
> I definitely considered that.  But I also cross-posted to CHA.  I thought it was
> relevant and people would want to know.  I don't regret starting the thread, but
> I sure don't think I should be lambasted for doing so.
>
> All my replies lately have been confined to this NG.

Best to just let it go, Graham.  I know I appreciated the notification.

I then got sidetracked by the fun of baiting Petey, and Jim was just
pointing out (I think) the counter-productivity of trying to get him to
understand the point I had made (which he seems amusingly incapable of).

When you first posted I knew there was going to be a negative remark or
two.  If folks like me hadn't chimed in, Petey would have made his snide
remarks and been done with it.

That's the way I took it, anyway.  Jim made me see that it was neither
the time nor thread for that sort of hi-jinks so I stopped responding.

Thanks again.