Re: reasonable monthly rate

"Christopher Glaeser" <cdg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:xIydneeihPv-TEfRnZ2dnUVZ5qqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Who services the system for the client? End users mucking around in
>> programming is not only silly, but dangerous.
>
> You're right, I don't want to service or program my house alarm (with the
> exception of battery replacement), but I have not needed any programming
> or service calls for 11 years.  I've paid approximately $4,000 during that
> period to monitor my security system.  What would you recommend?  Continue
> with same company, or look for an alternative?
>
> Best,
> Christopher

I would look for another company, not because the rate is too high since
they have reduced it to $23.33 a month (paid annually) but because of
something you said in an earlier post.

"I asked them about reducing the rate.  They reduced the rate to $280 per
year, but if there is a fault or alarm, they will no longer tell me where it
is"

That's ridiculous, they won't tell you what zone caused the alarm?, what
model Radionics do you have?

Doug