Re: reasonable monthly rate

> Who services the system for the client? End users mucking around in
> programming is not only silly, but dangerous.

You're right, I don't want to service or program my house alarm (with the
exception of battery replacement), but I have not needed any programming or
service calls for 11 years.  I've paid approximately $4,000 during that
period to monitor my security system.  What would you recommend?  Continue
with same company, or look for an alternative?

Best,
Christopher