Re: DSC PC5010 question

"G. Morgan"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
7odjd6dnapmqvea9oksth9du175ctegba1@xxxxxxxxxx

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"G. Morgan"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
>meidd6t3i873mkjsnd9gakhukl36cdl1qu@xxxxxxxxxx
>
>tourman <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>RHC: Taberwhit......(for those who don't know, this is an Anglization
>>of a common French cuss term...dunno what it means, but I hear it
>>often.....)
>
>The root word "Taber" seems to explain some of this.  Where is Pete when we
>need
>him?
>
>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tabernac
>
>"Tabernac is one of the worst curse words you can use in French Canada.
>French
>Canada has a strong tradition of Roman Catholicism and this sacriligious
>word
>takes the word "tabernacle" in vain."
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>you nailed this one Graham ;-))

Wonderful!  Now I have a new curse word in my arsenal.  So how does it work,
you
just say Taber-<word of choice> ?

Could one combine "Taber" with "fuck" and insult with:

"Hey you knuckle-dragging Taberfuck, that wire ain't gonna unload itself! ?

Its even better then that..

It's like fuck, you can use it as a verb, as an adverb, in fact it can be
used as many more thing..

Better here are some exemple:

Mon Tabarnac! translation, My tabarnac! or something like Damn you!

je vais te tabarnaker mon poing sur la gueule

translation: I am gone fuck you face with my fist.

and the list goes on and on!!

But you dont know anything yet about collisse , this one is even better
;-)))

Its from Calisse another nice church words ;-)