Re: Ping Tourman...Paradox IP100

Thanks, I have been chasing Security 24 for the last 4 days trying to get a
clear answer. They have the I/P receivers on-line but are only testing
them...not sure if they will embrace it or pass up on that segment of the
business. Yes, at the moment I also use Uplink though it does not allow for
panel/user updates which I have a need of.
Again, thanks for your input!

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On May 11, 9:49 pm, "Pogo" <No_spam_marc@nospam> wrote:
> Anyone use this IP interface, any thoughts.
> I try to use Paradox panels whenever I can thought I have not tried there
> IP100 interface in any of our configurations with and was looking for some
> feedback. Is this unit cumbersome to enroll ..some of the litterature and
> bloggs indicate its problematic. Also, it look favourable till I call my
> central station and they tell me they do not have an appropriate receiver.
> Yes Paradox claims that they do! Would like to keep the monitoring within
> Ontario if I could.. any local dealers in Ontario using this IP100 unit
> and
> with which central?

RHC: I have no experience with the IP module from Paradox, nor from
any other supplier for that matter. I have heard it works as well as
expected, but this is third hand information. I only use Uplink
cellular myself, because my station refuse to allow the cheaper IP
modules on their station (of which I understand this is one).

Sorry I cant be of more assistance