Ping Tourman...Paradox IP100

Anyone use this IP interface, any thoughts.
I try to use Paradox panels whenever I can thought I have not tried there
IP100 interface in any of our configurations with  and was looking for some
feedback. Is this unit cumbersome to enroll ..some of the litterature and
bloggs indicate its problematic. Also, it look favourable till I call my
central station and they tell me they do not have an appropriate receiver.
Yes Paradox claims that they do! Would like to keep the monitoring within
Ontario if I could.. any local dealers in Ontario using this IP100 unit and
with which central?