Re: NAPCO 410 PROGRAMMER FOR SALE

Do they even make the program chips for those things anymore?
I don't think there is a working Napco panel from that long ago still on the
planet.
If you get $200.00 for it let me know. I think I still have two or three
buried in storage next to the Acron, Ademco, DTI, FBII, and Radionics 5010
chip burners I'll let go for $199.00 each.