Re: NAPCO 410 PROGRAMMER FOR SALE

On May 20, 12:11=EF=BF=BDpm, "Just Looking" <S...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Do they even make the program chips for those things anymore?
> I don't think there is a working Napco panel from that long ago still on =
the
> planet.
> If you get $200.00 for it let me know. I think I still have two or three
> buried in storage next to the Acron, Ademco, DTI, FBII, and Radionics 501=
0
> chip burners I'll let go for $199.00 each

I don't know exactly how many I have but it's got to be close or over
100 chip programed Napco panels and/or communicators still out there.

I even have one Acron DD2 (?) digital dialer out there and it beats
the pants off of any present day communicator in getting a call
through to central. Takes about 7/10 seconds to get a signal out. High
speed dial out and 3/1 format. It was really a great product for it's
time.