Re: impact of corruption on alarm company

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Seen a few result on youtube..
>
>Nice stuff for the price, even better when you buy it from ebay at around
>20$

I just tried it yesterday and the damn battery was already dead from having it
unplugged for 24 hrs.  I charged it for a minute, then managed about 5 seconds
of video.  It was very sharp and the audio was good too.  I put it on a USB port
of my PC to charge and I'll try again.