Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

On Mar 28, 10:24=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote=
:
> "mleuck" wrote:
>
> > You can't "fix" a turd
>
> Oh, please. =EF=BF=BDI'm trying not to say anything rude to
> you but you leave yourself so wide open... =EF=BF=BD:^)
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

That was funny!

I don't know if I've ever seen a situation before, where one has to
ponder, unconclusively whether someone was being rude ..... or not.

I guess it's just a case of either " there was such an obvious great
potential to be rude ..... like, who could resist?" or "It's the
thought that counts".

Funny.