Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

"Jim" wrote:

> That was funny!
>
> I don't know if I've ever seen a situation before,
> where one has to ponder, unconclusively whether
> someone was being rude ..... or not.

I think it's pretty clear that I've been making a sincere effort
not to be rude to Mark, regardless what he says. You've
gotten to know my sense of humor well enough over the
past (what isa it, 12 years).

> I guess it's just a case of either " there was such
> an obvious great potential to be rude ..... like, who
> could resist?" or "It's the thought that counts".

Saint Peter could not have resisted an opening like that
one.

> Funny.

Thanks,
Robert