Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : ZtmdnWwLHv7L6SzWnZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "petem" wrote:
>>
>> Ok . It took me 5 minute to catch back me breath!!  this one is pretty
>> good!
>
> Glad you appreciated it.
>
> Now come on, Petem. We don't have to be pals but think about it. I never
> did anything wrong to you. You got "angry" at me when you first came to
> ASA because you saw others saying I'm a bad guy. With one exception,
> everyone here wants to be at peace. If I've ever done anything to offend
> you, I apologize. That's all I'm going to say about it.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Hey Bob, was I rude or bad here???

what made me laugh is the face of Leuck would have made after reading your
message, then a few image of Leuck in his bike setup came back to mind..
that was too much.. and almost had problem breathing for some times...