Re: Winload question

"mleuck" wrote:

> And yet you were willing to send the same beta software
> out to anyone who asked, smart move, does Napco
> approve of this?

No, it was dumb move. Thank you for warning me. Also, I meant any dealer.

> A drug-addled individual at the download computer, just
> what your customer's need.

I pray you never get sick like this.

I can still program a panel, Mark. The hard part is moving around. I
was discussing this very topic with a friend and one of my nurses the
other day. People who abuse drugs certainly become "drug addled."
When used properly, in controlled quantities, ones faculties are not
affected in the same manner nor to the same degree. Mostly, you
just slow down a little.

When the doctor first told me what I would be taking, I was worried
about addiction and all the other bad things these drugs can do. I was
actually concerned that I'd become a junky. He explained that was
the stuff of old movies, not reality.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass