Re: Paypal has been hacked

On Mar 17, 12:02=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >changing the healthcare system into another massive government
> >program doesn't sound like an improvement to me, especially since
> >Social Security, Welfare, Medicare and the Post Office are essentially
> >bankrupt.
>
> They are government services, not meant to make a profit. =A0Why do peopl=
e like
> you think that every government program has to pay for itself or make a p=
rofit?

I don't expect them to make a profit but I do expect them to be run
efficiently, that is not the case with any government program I've
ever seen. The programs I listed amount to over 75% of current
government spending

> Years ago I had to take an ambulance ride from Houston Fire Department. =
=A0They
> sent me a bill for $400. =A0Why??? =A0Isn't that what our taxes are suppo=
sed to pay
> for?

No, I paid $1,000 last year for the same thing, I never expected it to
be "free"

>=A0If your house catches on fire and the fire department comes out they do=
n't
> send you a bill for extinguishing it.

Nor will the police when they come out on a false alarm....oh wait!

> And no one is talking about changing the healthcare system into a
> government-controlled behemoth. =A0They are pure lies and fiction created=
 by the
> likes of Faux News and Rush "Oxy" Limbaugh.

Perhaps you should read the 2,000+ page Senate bill they are
supposedly voting on, keep that head in the sand