Re: No wonder the internet/ phone lines was always causing problems

some day  someone  needs to write a book of all the dip "s%&t"  stuff
telephone people have done in peoples homes and businesses..

In 30+ years of security work,  I've seen some of the stupidest silly
mistakes a person could do  by telephone employees..

RTS