No wonder the internet/ phone lines was always causing problems

One of my customers switched to One communications ( Choice One )
several years back
and it seemed they had to reboot the modem several times a week off
the T1 with DSL  split circuit
One Communications provided.
Well they switched over to Verizon FIOS  out of complete frustration
with One communications and when it came time to trace everything out
today to allow Verizon to hook in guess what I found? The fucking lazy
ass One Communications installer  had hooked the internet circuit wire
going to the router thru a 100 ft piece of 4 conductor straight
station wire instead of running a Cat 5 wire and doing it correctly.
No wonder everything was always having problems.
Well thats 3 more stores they lost today because of bad service.But of
course Verizon tech screwed up as well the one running in the new
metallic phone lines failed to hook up 2 of them before he left and
Verizon had to send a tech out on overtime so my customer had service
at there store this evening.
Well any ways the FIOS is hooked up and fantastic 25/20MBS
and no more phone line noise and scratch. and line troubles on the
fire system.