Re: Wish I knew about these guys last year

On Jul 3, 9:56=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 9:40=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > This company has all kind of wireless solutions
>
> >http://www.resolutionproducts.com/index.htm
>
> I'm playing with the hardwire to GE wireless translator now,
> interesting device

had a house with a  GE concord 3# that was locked out and it was just
easier to put in a Networx panel which could see
them but i could have put him in a Honeywell and used the adapter.
I knew this could be done everyone told me I was nuts with this Idea
Look like I was right again.
Do not think outside the box and you will never get anywhere in life.