Re: DSC ESN Conversion

"mleuck" wrote...
> The spec sheet and installer guide says each receiver has to be the
> same frequency and version, maximum 4 receivers. You can use 433 or
> 900 but not both at the same time which I would guess most people want

We have one in the office but I've never played with it or seen one
installed.  Just a random part sitting on the shelf that came from our other
office.

It sounds to me like it'll either expand coverage or do 900/433.  Also, the
below link also mentions an 868 frequency... I've never heard of that one.
I guess it could perform both functions if you have 900 Mhz devices at one
end of the building and 433 Mhz at the other end.

In the installation instructions
(http://cms.dsc.com/download.php?t=1&id=10092), look at installation step 6.
There are two options: expanding coverage or multiplexing frequencies.
Although with option B there are some strange restrictions for DLS.

Perhaps there's a reason this part has never been heard of?

- Chris