Keypad DOA

    	I ordered a replceent keypad(6150RF) for an ademco panel alst week
and didn't get it till friday. well i go Monday to install it and LOW AND
BEHOLD the damn thing was DRT(dead right there). When powered up the
backlights would come on, but no beeps, no screen and key presses wouldn't
register. So now i have to send the thing back and make another trip to the
customers.

    	Another thing, has any one else noticed how cheap the ademco keypads
are starting to look? The pc board on the 6150rf was flimsy. I took it off
to check the back of the membrane and pc lands and i was afraid to put too
much pressure on the board.

Anyone else had DOA problems?