Re: Explosion Proof Detection

they want "Explosion Proof"  and their  inside a town  with "walking traffic
on two sides" ?!!
how in the hell did they get a permit to do that?

I've done the explosion proof stuff for a defense contractor  and their
first thing was to be wayyyyyy  far away from people..
See which  codes  their  using to base their call for that type of devices..
They  maybe looking at the wrong specs...