EMG (Ripoff) Security of Sarasota

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CA9C8E.B79A6B00

I recently gave a system to a friend of mine for his home.  It's a Napco P1632.
He decided to have it monitored so he called EMG, a local outfit.  They sent a
salesman out. The guy told my friend that the Napco system is non-standard and
that no central station in the country can monitor it.  Then he tried to get him
to sign a lease for a "better" system.

My friend called me while the salesman was still there and told me what he was
saying.  I said, "Throw him out of the house.  He's a liar."  The sales guy gets
on the phone with me and tries his nonsense line.  I told him I've been in the
business over 30 years and that he needs to take a hike.

As my friend threw him out, he kept insisting that no one could monitor the
system.  Just for fun, my friend called Bob Campbell's favorite firm and asked
if they can monitor a Napco P1632.  "Of course we can.  Would you like to make
an appointment...?"

I contacted the firm Jim recommended and they will have it taken care of in a
couple days when I walk him through the programming.  Somehow I don't think the
boys down at EMG are happy about me.  :)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

==============================>