Re: DSC 832 on Cable VoIP

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:13:45 -0500, "petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Its more like connasse
>
>connasse come from con witch mean cunt.
>
>so when someone call you connasse its comparing you to a cunt.

Wrong.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coon+ass
one who is cajun from the bayou of Louisiana.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cajun
We are as unique as our dialect suggests, we are Cajuns. We are a very
small ethnic group that is primarily concentrated in Southern
Louisiana. Our ancestors were exiled from Acadie, France by way of
genocide (1755-1785)Families were tragically seperated, or killed.
Acaidians what are now known widely as Cajuns have a tragic and
complex history you should read more about.

The word "Cajun" comes from the French pronunciation of Acadian which
is "A-Cad-jin" or "Cajin" which then became "Cajun",